Modular Air Caster System
The purpose of this system is to use it for less frequent move meant of objects and is ready to use straight out of the box. Just connect it to your facility’s air supply and go! It takes up very little space when compared to alternative transport methods and can therefore be stored very easily.
The modular system consists of air casters, mounted d on support plates with an air inlet, air regulator run it in a control box, air hoses with couplings, and an instruction manual.
In order to guarantee maximum stability, at least three (but preferably four) air casters should be placed underneath the load. The air regulator ensures that the compressed air is correctly delivered to all their casters to compensate for any uneven weights above and to move the load safely.
One single modular system with four air casters can transport an object weighing 12,000kgs. Priced at a little over 5,000 Euros per system.
The system can be made with B-Type air casters in different sizes with matching air regulators that fit the total air consumption. Depending on the weight that needs to be moved, the size, number of air casters, and regulator is selected.
For objects weighing more than 4 tons, we recommend using external drives to control them correctly and safely. These can be found in this brochure under the section External drives.
BUILD HEIGHT min. 27 mm
AIR CASTER DIAMETER min. 200 mm / max. 1.250 mm
LIFT min. 5 mm / max. 70 mm
AIR PRESSURE min. 1 bar/max. 4 bar
- Lowest build height in the industry
- The system can both lift and transport the object Plug and play
- No permanent installation needed in the building
- Small footprint so easy to store after usage
- Noharmfulexhaustgasses, just regular compressed air
- One single system can be used for different kinds of objects In-stock item
- Position or move heavy machinery inside a factory
- Transport between production stations
- Place sensitive CT scanners into a facility
- Move transformers in a dismantling facility
- Move/position big containers
- Position fragile (antique) objects or artwork
- Move boats into a dry dock for maintenance
- Position and move big tunnel drills
- Move and position the equipment in data centers